HERE IT COMES:(The couch and loveseat on the top, the chair and 2 footstools inside, 3 guys riding up front! I just laughed. If I asked someone in Canada to haul this amount of furniture in a vehicle that size, they would refuse! Well, would it even be legal? Anyway, it was hilarious to see.)
AFTER:

We are so pleased with our furniture! I can't get over what a difference it makes in our house. So much warmer and cozier. Thank you Lord for this blessing!

7 comments:
It looks great. You must be so excited!
Wow! What a great update! Love the delivery photo....
ooh la la! very very nice! i'm happy for you!
That's it, I have to come see you again and sit on that couch! very very nice! ha - I typed that and then realized that Jenni typed the exact thing. We must be distantly related or something.
very good. Very good.
Is that microsuede?
I would love to come & share a cuppa with you, and have a good chitchat sitting on those cozy couches.
that was me...
Erin
Love the picture of the car with the couch and loveseat on top -reminds me a a Mr Bean show. :)
P.S. Looks good!
Post a Comment