Sunday, December 02, 2007

Larissa and her best friend, Judah

Having a snack picnic in his yard.

Reading books at our house. I wish I had pictures of what happened when they were done reading. They started tickling each other and giggling like crazy. It was so cute.


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I forgot to add this info that L passed on to me the other day:
L: When I grow up I'm going to be a Mommy and have 4 girls. And when I'm a Mommy, I'll be married to Judah. Because I love him.

Isn't that sweet? :) I hope they get married so I can tell that story at their wedding. hee hee. Whaddya think, Jocelyn?

rachelslab said...

Oh that is indeed sweet! And nice try with the other picture - they can never say you didn't cry, I mean try. Did you just break the news of impending tradgedy, by the way?