Thursday, December 13, 2007

The party begins...

Just a quick note to say hi and that K and K arrived safely and with all their luggage. We had a jam-packed day yesterday already and today we're off to the rainforest. We're having a great time thus far, and enjoying the HUGE chunk of cheese that came along. :) Karla already helped the girls and I bake cutout cookies, and Kirk has been introduced to the joy of playing Polly Pockets. :)

I'll try to update more on Saturday and include some pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the great news!! savor that yummy cheese. can't wait to see pics!

Robyn said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I wish...well I wish too many things. Have a blast and don't forget we want pictures and updates OFTEN. :-) Thanks for the post.

rachelslab said...

I'm so glad everyone is there safe and sound. Have a super fun 2 week party!!

Jenni said...

yay! party on!

Anonymous said...

Just reading all I missed in the past month. Can you believe it's been that long since I even layed eyes on a computer! Except to read my hubby's hilarious update in Bethany's office at Rosedale. And yes. I will update this weekend. Hope you're around to read it. =)