
I know it's upside-down, but just had to show you that I have made a "boy cake" now. :) It had an extra wheel, I was told, but I don't claim to know about those sorts of things. My expertise is in butterflies and princess cakes and stuff like that. :)

These two flowers are growing out of the base of a rose bush. Maybe that's not uncommon, but I thought it was interesting.

My 'new' guest room. It's all ready now and waiting for guests. :) I wish this showed the true colour of the green a little bit better, but just use your imaginations.

We have a new look for the Christmas tree this year. It's called the "4 small girls live here so we're saying 'see you later' to the red and gold" look. Like it? :)

I can't believe I can look at this in December!!

I thought this little guy was kinda cute.
5 comments:
I must admit that the yellow rose is most unusual and very pretty. The pink one with the bud is just gorgeous too. Good for you! Enjoy them every day--even on the 25th! Wish I could help you enjoy them and smell them.... Maybe Kar will.
I am so jealous and discusted that you didn't redo the "guest room" for US. Argh you make me mad.
I knew something looked wrong with that. How 'bout "disgusted". There that's better.
Since I'm a collector of frogs I just have to comment on your frog pic. It is very unique and I like it, alot!
robyn, i just had to imagine you saying that "argh you make me mad" in a napolean dynamite voice. :D
Post a Comment