The kids. I found it very interesting that every guest came from a different country. We had Switzerland, France and the Netherlands represented, and none of them had a common first language. It was a good party, although a bit wild. I feel like we moved into a new era of birthday parties - school-aged kids aren't as easily impressed as toddlers. :)Wednesday, January 02, 2008
C's 7th Birthday
The kids. I found it very interesting that every guest came from a different country. We had Switzerland, France and the Netherlands represented, and none of them had a common first language. It was a good party, although a bit wild. I feel like we moved into a new era of birthday parties - school-aged kids aren't as easily impressed as toddlers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
very nice cake! and way to go with the craft; i'm impressed with your patience.
actually, that was karla, not kirk
very nice cake!! and party.
i WAS GONNA COMMENT ON THE CAKE TOO! Oops, had the caps locked. Anyway, I just might copy that one later this year....if ya don't mind. Do I need to get copyright permission?
Seven years ago, Conrad and I were in the process of moving from PA to Ohio and I remember being in a panic about whether or not we'd have a phone when you had the baby. . .that was a phone call I definitely didn't want to miss! As I recall, things got rough during the delivery and Matthew ended up emailing . . .good enough for me!
iris, i'll send you the form to fill out. hee hee. of course you can copy it.
You sure have talent with cakes! Lots of patience as well!~I still remember decorating Bakery cakes....
you've come a long way, baby. I mean, Rhonda.:) remember that first cake you "decorated" at P.H.?!!!! this one is as cute as ever and it looks like the b.day girl is thrilled.
Post a Comment