So, I'm not sure what to blog about these days. I'm turning to you for help. What have you always wanted to ask me? (Oh that's hilarious...I'm sure none of you sit around wishing you had the nerve to ask me something, but for the sake of a good time, play along, ok?) Why don't you leave me a comment asking me a question or 10 about myself, my life, my family, MAF, Madagascar, whatever. That should provide me with some good blogging material, right? Thanks in advance for being good sports. :)
I reserve the right to reject some questions as being irrelevant. :) Or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
1)what are your top 3 game shows you would like to be on? 2)if you had 4 boys instead of 4 girls, what would they be named? 3)who's your favorite sister? 4)is p.b. still your favorite kind of pie?
1)if you could choose any country to live in (all 6 of you) for just one year, what would it be? 2)if you'd pick a career outside your home--and didn't have kids--what would it be?
What do you love the most about Madagascar? What will you miss the most if/when you leave?
Who's your favourite brother-in-law? What are you looking forward to most about furlough?
oh, and a comment about wrestling from your earlier post...so this means that raising a girl doesn't totally require me to "get in touch with my feminine side"? (whatever that means, I'm a MAN for pete's sake). I won't have to play dress up and wear a pink bow and go to imaginary tea parties ALL the time? Any girl-raising tips would be appreciated here...
Wrestling is great, but this old man can hardly handle 3, how could I take 4? Maybe she'll be gentle on me...
I have actually thought of writing you about this! How do you handle the "drama" of little girls? I just have one and she's enough to deal with-I can't imagine 4.
Do you still not like the word "FLESH"?:)
Oh my I laughed!! What great questions!! So, I want to know if you still want 12 kids. (I think I know the answer to this one already.)
And about wrestling: All 5 of ours adore wrestling, both the boys and the girls. At this age wrestling is not a gender specific sport. Sport, did I just say that?
I need answers too about the drama question. You should be a pro by now.
Also, do you have a middle child?
What is your best memory of Poplar Hill? Israel? If you could change 5things about Matthew, what would they be? (JUST KIDDING) What was the best thing about 2007? What was the most challenging? If you won 350 baby chicks, where would you keep them? Do you miss your stereo? What is your primary love language? Does Matthew still laugh really loud and high pitched when he reads Patrick McMannus? What would you do if you saw a moose or a Black Bear in Madagascar? Do you miss me as much as I miss you? Do you wear your heart on your sleeve and if so, which one? Don't you think you've been asked a lot of excellent questions? Don't you feel as though you are the object of much interest?
HOW was the special massage at The Beauty Seed?
IF you were willing to dye your hair, what color would you go?
HAVE you been wearing clothes from your color palette?
IF you could go on an all expense paid retreat next week, which would you choose: marriage, scrapathon, womenoftheharvest, bethmoore, cardiobootcamp, or parentingplus?
IF you could have a cup of tea with me tomorrow, where would you like to go: vamp me back to Mada, warp you to my house in Abbotsford, or sit in a cafe in Paris halfway?
IF you could choose to visit the Lemur Island again or not, which would you choose?
IF you could play Settler's with Richardsons & us at the same time, 1. would you still use white to sneak in under the radar, and 2. which of those guys would you try to annihilate first?
DO you think our kids will remember each other in another year or two?
WILL Ben & Sierra randomly meet one day and marry?
I could go on.....
erin
Oh my. I can't WAIT to read your answers to all these great questions! Please? Let me add some more....
1)do you still have frequent stomach "issues."
2)What is your favourite time of day?
3)what is your favourite "date" activity with M. (Besides THAT)
4)Do you still have time to read novels? Who is your favourite author? And type of novel? How often do you read? I guess I should just ask what you read when you do read.
5)Who's your favourite singer? What's your favourite cd(s)?
6)Who's your best friend? (The rest all promise not to take offence that it's not them.) =) Just KIDDING!
7)How often do your thoughts turn to Canada? (we promise not to take offence if it's not every hour)
8)Do you hope your kids go to the ends of the earth like you did/are?
9)Do you ever see yourself living a "normal" not-on-the-misson-field-so-to-speak life?
10)Do you care if I do this on my blog?
11)Have you ever tried to comment on someone's blog while 2 kids fight over who gets to sit in your lap or hang onto your leg both screaming and crying all the while? I think I'll hurry and finish this....
Happy blogging!mougd
ok, I thought my questions were good, but I guess they were pretty lame.......
Post a Comment