Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It seems a little echo-y in here...

Anybody out there?

13 comments:

Sabrina said...

he-ll-oo-lo-lo-lo I've missed your blogs!

Sabrina said...

I should add that I respect you for taking some time off for more improtant things -but I do miss your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes indeed. We're still here. : ) So are you popping in to just say hi, or are you gonna stay awhile?? I hope it's the latter!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking almost every day just in case...and this morning I'm smiling cause there are signs of life on this little blog space once again! We love you!

We'll be here whenever you're ready.zacfq

Kim said...

Still here, sir. :) I'm missing you a lot these days!

Robyn said...

I miss you too! (and your blog) But thanks for emailing.

Anonymous said...

i'm ready to see some pictures again! and to hear from you too, of course.

Jenni said...

yup,i'm here and waiting to read all about your life!!

Jim said...

Seems like there's plenty of activity in here to me! ;)

Angela said...

I've been checking in too.

lisa said...

me too!

Anonymous said...

I check daily, just in case. . .

elise said...

We're still here waiting patiently. It's definitely made me think of you more and wonder how you're doing.

Scotty and I love looking through the Yutzy photo album that Jenni put together at christmas. It'll be fun for Scotty to see your girls in person. He also always points at the picture we have of Larissa on our fridge.