L's bedtime prayer tonight was this: "Dear God, thank you that I had a good time at school. Thank you that I'm really good at riding my tricycle fast. Thank you for food. Jesus' name Amen."
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my word. She looks way too big and smart and VERY proud of being just that. Wow. Our babies aren't really babies anymore. No. They definetly are not.
well, let's see. i didn't actually cry at all, but i did feel a little choked up. neither did i do a little jig, but i did enjoy a relatively free morning. :) (C had a french lesson)
I just got home (Tues.--10:15) weary, but wanted to check this out yet. Can't explain my mixed emotions right now. I need to get to know L. again; the sooner the happier...
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
9 comments:
Oh my word. She looks way too big and smart and VERY proud of being just that. Wow. Our babies aren't really babies anymore. No. They definetly are not.
How did she get that big?!?!? Craziness.
Adorable.
Oh my lands. . .she cannot possibly be that old!! Did you weep buckets of tears or did you do a happy little jig? Be honest.
well, let's see. i didn't actually cry at all, but i did feel a little choked up. neither did i do a little jig, but i did enjoy a relatively free morning. :) (C had a french lesson)
wow! that just seems crazy. so cute though!
Very cute. I can't believe how tall she is.
I just got home (Tues.--10:15) weary, but wanted to check this out yet. Can't explain my mixed emotions right now. I need to get to know L. again; the sooner the happier...
wow! what a big girl! wasn't it just "last month" that you left here and she was two months old? i really want to get to know her!! soon! :-)
Post a Comment