Am I the only one who has ever chosen a recipe based on the fact that it contains sweetened condensed milk? If so, what’s your motivation? Shall we come clean? (Pun totally intended.) Please tell me I’m not the only one who wants to lick out the can. I made these for dessert tonight just for that very reason. :D
- - -
Would you time-travel if you could? Where would you go? I can never decide if I would and where I’d go.
- - -
Did I mention that we have our tickets for going to
- - -
The first thing I’m doing when we board our flight from
- - -
I’m so tired of whining kids. And kids that are easily offended by their sisters. How do you cure whining at your house?
- - -
I’m about to take the plunge and buy fabric to have a dress made for the aforementioned wedding. So far, I’m leaning towards linen. But, how should it be made? (The reason I’m having a dress made, not that I actually must explain but yet I feel I ought to, is that I won’t have time to shop in the good ol’ US of A and can’t be bothered to search through the zillions of dresses I won’t wear in the shops here.) Feel free to send me a picture of your favourite dress if you think I need help.
- - -
Did you have a potpourri thingie with a candle in the bottom in the early 90s? I did. I let mold grow in it a lot.

9 comments:
if you bring me a souvenir, i would hope it would be another one of those great big "basket bags." i need more. :-) i like malagasy souvenirs better than some other countries' because they are actually useful and attractive at the same time. now you know.
Hey! And while you're packing on e of those very sweet abgs for Jenni...could you PLEASE pack one for me too?! I was actually going to ask you to bring me one (Or two) and I'll even pay you for it. The one I have I use LOTS and it's falling apart for some reason. It makes me sad. =(
Yes, I like sweetened condensed milk. No, I have never made a recipe just because it called for it. But those bats look mighty good. And right now I have some pumpkin in the fridge that needs to be used. So guess what I'm gonna make tomorrow?
Yay! You have your tickets!! Yay!!!
I think linen would be very nice. If it doesn't get too full of wrinkles in your suitcase.
Can you please give us a Mr. Frank update?
I like how your mind works. Maybe I should get mine working out on my blog sometime soon, eh? Or I could just keep leaving post sized comments on your blog...
oh yes, that's the thing about linen. very wrinkly. consider that before you decide. if jet lag and culture shock makes L want to sit on your lap all day, your dress might not look so good.
Funny. I think of you when I a)lick out the can of sweetened condensed milk and b)ask for ginger ale with ice when flying.
:-)
I would take more zebu jewelry whenever you see fit. (or the funky wooden stuff is great too) But don't feel obligated.I get compliments EVERY time I wear the stuff I got there.
The part about the potpourri thing is so very random, I'm wondering if I should be concerned about you. Are you okay?
I just reread my comment and had to say that I've never seen good looking bats. But I should go and make those BARS, now shouldn't I?
I was also going to tell you that I now have the wooden tray you gave to me unpacked. It was stored in RL till we moved. I hinted very broadly that now the family can bring me breakfast in bed on Sunday using a proper tray. Wonder if they caught on. (If not, I don't think they speak English.)
Hey Iris, just a small warning here...Don't get any water on the tray. We served coffee on ours and a wee bit of moisture made big ring marks on the wood.
i also have on of the afforementioned trays (thank you very much, rhonda!) i put several coats of varnish or some kind of sealer on mine before i used it. it seemed to help.
zebu jewelry? that sounds interesting! anyone have pictures to share??
Post a Comment