My goodness, are those poinsettias as huge as it seems? They are very pretty and so is the little miss beside them. I had to look twice to make sure that was A in the blue and even then I thought first it was C and then next I thought I could see her Auntie Kim!
I've never seen a poinsettia like that in my life! I'd love to see it in person (not just the poinsettias, of course, but all of you and all of your flowers).
thanks for the pics!! speaking of who looks like who... someone said recently that hannah looks like A. and your mom and i think she also looks like L. :-)
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
5 comments:
Great pictures. Wow, Caitlyn looks like she's really gotten taller and thinner. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS...
My goodness, are those poinsettias as huge as it seems? They are very pretty and so is the little miss beside them. I had to look twice to make sure that was A in the blue and even then I thought first it was C and then next I thought I could see her Auntie Kim!
I meant to say, "in the yellow"
I've never seen a poinsettia like that in my life! I'd love to see it in person (not just the poinsettias, of course, but all of you and all of your flowers).
thanks for the pics!! speaking of who looks like who... someone said recently that hannah looks like A. and your mom and i think she also looks like L. :-)
Post a Comment