
I'd put an audio of a contented sigh here, if I could. :) It's been a great weekend...a great way to celebrate 10 years of life with the love of my life.
(If any of you are tired of the sentimental, romantic, mushy stuff that has been present around here the last few days, I have to warn you: it isn't quite over with yet. And I almost don't want to post anything because then that sweet post won't be at the top anymore...)
We had an excellent time away. So much time to just enjoy each other's company, which we needed!
M has outdone himself in celebrating this anniversary, and I'm under strict instructions to be aware that this is NOT the way "normal" anniversaries are celebrated. :) (In other words...don't get used to it. Hee hee.)
Not only did he write the post below (and that truly would have been enough for me...I've read it about a hundred times now), but he gave me this:

!!!!!
I know! You think you know a guy...
It's a sapphire, and I think it's perfect for commemorating 10 years with my honey.
So, now we're back home and we spent the evening playing games and watching a movie with the girls. They had a great time, too, so that was a blessing, too.

8 comments:
Beautiful. May it be a long time reminder of the weekend (and 10 years) you have just spent together.
Wow, you guys look great and the ring is beautiful! Happy (late) anniversary! I thought of you on it but didn't write anything... Miss you and love you all!!!
wow! that's amazing and beautiful! you're sure you're still married to my brother?? :-)
A late congratulations. I'm so glad for you that you got to go away for the weekend! I'm glad you had a good time. Nice anniversary posts. And very nice ring!!!
I'm so glad this anniversary was a memorable one for you. . .you look refreshed and happy in the pics. I love the ring. . .sapphire is my favorite.
I think Matthew looks pleased with himself that he made his wife so happy! :-)
jenni, i think that's a real possibility! ;)
wow 10 years already! How sweet of Matthew writing in your blog! Love the ring too! Sometimes our me surprise us beyond our thinking! Congratulations!
Post a Comment