oh my! it must not have been too painful the way she looks. A. is next, I guess. Gra.L. just lost one of his at our table the other evening just before we ate supper.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
4 comments:
but she's very happy about it! congratulations, S!
what a kid! yeah, she does look kind of happy about it.
oh my! it must not have been too painful the way she looks. A. is next, I guess. Gra.L. just lost one of his at our table the other evening just before we ate supper.
very cute! o will be thrilled if she would lose a tooth about now...funny how that is.
Post a Comment