It's Tuesday evening...that means we have 5 days left before we leave, ready or not! I think we'll be ready to go, but as I always say, if we have our kids, our passports and our tickets - we're good to go! :)
My knee is doing alright. Not great, not terrible. I'm constantly on a lot of ibuprofen, without which the swelling and pain return with a vengeance. As I go through the day, I try to put it up occasionally, since that seems to help, too. I'm really not worried about the trip, except for the fact that the most painful position for my knee is sitting. Thank you for praying...I know God is working.
Last night was the last session for our Beth Moore study on Daniel. I forgot to take a group picture, as I'd intended to, but I have a photo in my mind. A group of ladies from many different countries (Canada, Switzerland, Korea, France, the Netherlands, Australia, South Africa, Madagascar, United States) and here in Madagascar for different reasons, but all wanting to study the Word. I love it. We had a "finger-food" potluck for our last time together and it was so much fun to see the variety of food that came, representing our different cultures. (Hooray for Korean friends who make kimbab! :) Part of our last week of homework was about heaven and I love that heaven will be multi-cultural, just like this Bible study was. I will miss these ladies a lot over the next months and already look forward to our next Bible study together.
Today was sunny! And not freezing cold! Just in time for me to leave! Oh, wait, was that complaining?
M is gone on an overnight till Thursday. He is staying in a hotel on the beach, so I'm struggling to feel sorry for him, although I know he'd prefer to be here getting ready for our trip. He told me tonight he's the only guest in the whole hotel! Hopefully that makes the service better and not worse. :)
Well, it's almost 9 so I think I will call it a day and get some sleep.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We'll keep praying for your knee to be healed and for you to all have a wonderful trip.
This is Robyn, not Daryl.
Hooray for the countdown. I will pray your knee is better for the trip. Remember to ask someone for an aisle seat so you can stretch out. You are very blessed to have contact with that many countries. Wow, I am envious.
I was amazed and a bit jealous too of your Wide Little circle of fellow God/Bible seekers. Wow. So Fun!
You know, If I were an MAF pilot where M is? I think I would have several sudden unexpected overnights on the coast every now and then throughout the year. Alone. Sounds blissful.
Can't wait to see you! We'll pary for you flights. Can you tell us exactly when you leave? Or did you already and I'm forgetting....
i can't wait! i'm so excited to see you all!!!
we are so excited to see you guys! I know I don't comment much here, and I'm not very good at keeping in touch, but, we miss you all the same! Have a safe trip, and we will see you in IN!
four down now and one to go? May the Good Lord continue to go before you and give you all you need for this journey ahead of you. Love you all!
Post a Comment