*I just realized this week that it's been 15 years since I graduated from high school. Good lands.
*My bedroom is almost completely purged of junk. That's a good feeling. M and I are actually sleeping in the guest room till I'm done in there. I can tell you, very little is safe right now. :)
*The girls didn't know what taco salad was until recently, but they all love it. Actually, we all enjoy it as long as we can choose our own ingredients. :) My favourite addition is avocado that has a little salt, pepper and lemon on it. Last night we actually had tacos, but C and I put some chips in our tacos and it was yummy. Taco salad in a tortilla. :)
*Last night M and I found out that there are "Who's line is it anyway" clips on YouTube. I haven't laughed so hard in ages - the tears were pouring down my face. (Disclaimer: I do not guarantee that you won't find an off-colour clip or two, but if you want a good place to start, look for the one called Ducks and Cops.)
*We have two dinner invitations this weekend - fun, but a little sad since I know that people are inviting us over before we leave. :(
*This morning our friend Becca, who's 12, is coming over to play with the girls. I'm going to - you'll never guess - clean and toss!
*I'm really wondering if there are any readers here that I've never met in person. If we've never met, would you introduce yourself? :) I'd love to meet you.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think its been about 10yrs since I've seen you. . does that count :)? Have fun cleaning and tossing. I decided that it was time for that around here too. However, we just got back from a trek to IN, and I was babysitting a few days this week. . . so I promptly decided it could wait another week :). Janice
I'm Carol my sister Betty lives in ND and thru her I have come to read your blog. An interesting side note, my husband is from Kenya and I've been there numerous times. So I've enjoyed when you write a bit about Mad.
how many days until you leave? If you're still on a purging kick by the time you get here, you are welcome to stay at my house for as long as you like. I just told Conrad yesterday that I would like to rent a dumpster and do some serious cleaning.
I just read my other comment are realized it sounds like you wouldn't be welcome at my house unless you're willing to help me purge. You can stay here under any circumstances, but if you want to purge, that would be a bonus. Just wanted to clear that up. Now I feel better.
Post a Comment