I just can't decide...is S trying not to cry or just smiling in a pinched, wide sort of way? Don't tell her I asked. I wouldn't want her to feel embarrased or anything.
I really wnat one of the one you picked. I never did get one of your last ones. But I'm not bitter or anything. I just have to pray everytime I see one in someone else's house and then I feel better again. Just kidding. Well, not about really wanting one of these. Just about the bitter part. I mean, I'm not bitter..really! I was joking about the having to pray part.
Oh dear...I think I better go get some work done. I'm not doing so well with the commenting...
1. they dont look that big at all! 2. in regards to your latest post, i can well imagine you are very excited to get out of dodge by now. for what it's worth, sorry we've got visitors and went on vacation less than a month before you left. you can return the favour next year when we're prepping to leave (oh, except that i hope not to be here and there'll be another pilot by that time... ach, ok, you've achieved eternal MAF Mad Martyr status).
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
5 comments:
oh that is amaaazing! i think you should've picked that one.
but, you're still all so cute! and i can't wait to see your cuteness in person!!!
I just can't decide...is S trying not to cry or just smiling in a pinched, wide sort of way? Don't tell her I asked. I wouldn't want her to feel embarrased or anything.
I really wnat one of the one you picked. I never did get one of your last ones. But I'm not bitter or anything. I just have to pray everytime I see one in someone else's house and then I feel better again. Just kidding. Well, not about really wanting one of these. Just about the bitter part. I mean, I'm not bitter..really! I was joking about the having to pray part.
Oh dear...I think I better go get some work done. I'm not doing so well with the commenting...
she's "smiling". :D
1. they dont look that big at all!
2. in regards to your latest post, i can well imagine you are very excited to get out of dodge by now. for what it's worth, sorry we've got visitors and went on vacation less than a month before you left. you can return the favour next year when we're prepping to leave (oh, except that i hope not to be here and there'll be another pilot by that time... ach, ok, you've achieved eternal MAF Mad Martyr status).
Post a Comment