Thursday, July 24, 2008
prayer request
This afternoon I went to see our friend the NP. He wanted to see my knee (he told me afterwards that he wanted to make sure I didn't have a blood clot) and told me that I have fluid on my knee, perhaps due to tearing/traumatizing part of the inside of my knee. Oddly, I still have no idea how I might have done that. I'm supposed to ice it, take ibuprofen and, um, rest it. Yeah. Rest it. He laughed when he said that. So, please pray that this is better by the time we need to walk through airports, etc. It is improving a little bit, so I'm sure with God's help it can really be well by next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Man. Doesn't the timing of these things just astound you. (your knee, Arthur's bleed.) I will definetely pray!
We will keep praying for you.
I will pray. I enjoyed your life in numbers post -very creative.
I keep checking here looking for an update on the knee. . .how's that for subtlety? Still praying (for your sanity and your knee!).
Post a Comment