*I just can't get used to having cereal and peanut butter in such large boxes and jars!
*Your walls would look so much better with some gecko poop on them.
*I'm not sure I would like to have a house with central heat.
*It's so uncomfortable showering in temperatures over 18* C.
*I'm quite uncomfortable with such a fast internet connection.
*All these traffic laws? No sweat.
*I find that having doors and windows that seal makes me feel a little claustrophobic.
*I'm not having any problem remembering to watch for speed limit signs.
*These donuts aren't as good as I remembered.
*I just wish we had snow in Madagascar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ooooo boy can I relate. I wrote a few things here, but you have some good ones! ;)
haha, good ones! maybe i'll smear some gecko poop on our walls to make you feel more...at peace. also, i may have to check out the donuts with you; it's been awhile.
Makes me smile. =) And get even more excited about seeing you SOON!!!
hehe. how about, "i'm so tired of blueberries and walleye!"? :-)
...yeah, or how about, "what? you want to spend the day at grandma's house again? Oh, o.k." :)
Post a Comment