Very nice posts. And I like your new glasses! I am feeling kinda sad that you are so close and yet so far... :-( But I am glad that we can talk on the phone too, and not worry about time zones, etc.
ARG! I just left you this nice comment and then it didn't post. Dumb computer. Anyway, like I was saying, not to be a schmooze, but that is a great picture of you and you look SO young! Not a day over 21 would be my guess! Thanks for the great pics and post - and that's so neat that you got to go to poplar hill. Well, I'm off to watch "Remember the Titans" with my husband." (I still feel like I'm joking when I say that H word) It's 11:17 so starting a movie now is probably dumb, but that's what we want to do so what the world, eh? You're only young once. Ahhh, I remember it fondly.
Looks like you got new glasses. Very Flash! :-) And, nice books you're reading: Toews (although depressing, i found), Millar, The boxcar children (i loved that book when i was young!) Judah is definitely also missing going to your house. And, yes yes, i know. i need to send you photos of your garden. i just feel a bit dumb now going into "your" garden when someone else is living there. The bananas arent yet ripe, i dont think. I keep looking at them from the common grass area, fully expecting that one day someone will have picked them against my direct orders!! :-) You're lucky to be away from here now, this flu/stomach bug is refusing to pass by us all and we're all quite sickly and lethargic. ugh.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
5 comments:
Very nice posts. And I like your new glasses! I am feeling kinda sad that you are so close and yet so far... :-( But I am glad that we can talk on the phone too, and not worry about time zones, etc.
Did you get new glasses??? I knew something looked different. :O) LOVED the pictures...and you're right, that's a great pic of you!
ARG! I just left you this nice comment and then it didn't post. Dumb computer. Anyway, like I was saying, not to be a schmooze, but that is a great picture of you and you look SO young! Not a day over 21 would be my guess! Thanks for the great pics and post - and that's so neat that you got to go to poplar hill. Well, I'm off to watch "Remember the Titans" with my husband." (I still feel like I'm joking when I say that H word) It's 11:17 so starting a movie now is probably dumb, but that's what we want to do so what the world, eh? You're only young once. Ahhh, I remember it fondly.
Love the glasses. . .just a guess: are they Vera Bradley?
Looks like you got new glasses. Very Flash! :-) And, nice books you're reading: Toews (although depressing, i found), Millar, The boxcar children (i loved that book when i was young!) Judah is definitely also missing going to your house. And, yes yes, i know. i need to send you photos of your garden. i just feel a bit dumb now going into "your" garden when someone else is living there. The bananas arent yet ripe, i dont think. I keep looking at them from the common grass area, fully expecting that one day someone will have picked them against my direct orders!! :-) You're lucky to be away from here now, this flu/stomach bug is refusing to pass by us all and we're all quite sickly and lethargic. ugh.
Post a Comment