
Caitlyn and Caitlyn, second cousins and both 7 1/2 years old. :) Hopefully friends for a long time!

Connie and Michael...what wonderful hosts and wonderful people. It was great to catch up again!

A table full of Slaubaughs. :) So fun to be with family...

Leonard taking Larissa for a ride, Sierra walking beside.

The rest of these pictures are from our trip to an Amish farm to have buggy rides. Twila loaned the girls hats and/or boots and they loved it! We all got to have a buggy ride (with a real Amish guy driving it...if that makes it better - ha.) and then look at all their hundreds of goats. It was fun to see the girls taking it all in since they've rarely been on a farm, never mind an Amish one!



WHAT is up with Blogger not letting me organize my pictures like I want to??? It makes me cranky...
5 comments:
wow, you are on the ball. the date says you posted this tomorrow. :-) must still be on madagascar time.
i love the pictures. that hat is too cute! are you still at leonards?
Yes, wonderful puctures. The picture posting thing on blogger annoys me too! Hey, do you ever still use that Pisca thing or whatever it was that you introduced me to?
did they (or you) learn any "amish" words?:)I'm sure Leonard could have taught you the same one he taught Dave! Looks like a lot of fun everywhere you go.
Hey, how about some pictures of your new niece? I know you've gottem! Hope you're still having a great trip!
these pics seem really old:( but I suppose it's cause I miss all of you.
Post a Comment