Wednesday, November 12, 2008

in PA with the Martins

Once again, it was so wonderful to reconnect with "old" friends. I am so proud of Jen and her artistic skills and got to see her participate in an art show one evening. Thanks to Matthew, we also got to go out for brunch and shopping one morning, which was a real treat.

We got to spend an evening with the Schantzes and then Sandy also stopped in to say hi. What lovely people! (Don't even get me started on the turkey feast Carolyn had for us! Wow.)

These three were quite the combo. :) It warmed my heart to see our kids making the friendships for the 3rd generations of our families. (Does that make sense? Our parents are friends, Jen and I are friends, now our kids are friends too. Cool.)

Love this one! (The kid and the picture. :)

What cuties, eh? :)

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh where to start with comments! I'm so glad you are having such a good time and reconnecting with so many old time friends. I wonder if the girls will be able to keep the names and faces all straight! It warmed my heart to see Larissa sitting with her (great)Uncle Sam. Thanks for posting and happy vacationing for a few days now.

Anonymous said...

the missing teeth are so cute!
Erin