Friday, November 14, 2008

Sleeping Queens

Once upon a time I was reading a website that reviewed kids' games and noticed this game called "Sleeping Queens". It got raves from every reviewer and it looked like such a cute game. Last week I was shopping at one of the coolest toy stores ever (thanks for taking me, Jen!) and I found it. This week at the cabin it is the activity of choice and even Matthew and I like playing it. I love that the 6 and 7 year olds can play it without help, and even Larissa needs minimal help. It also includes a little bit of math practice as a little extra feature. I highly recommend it and I don't think that it's too girly for boys. :) (There are kings, knights and dragons, too. :)

3 comments:

rachelslab said...

Ahhhhh, sleeping queens, it's all so clear now. Looks like fun. And it looks like you have a cute little cabin. Hope you're having a restful week.

Jennifer M said...

Thanks for telling us about the game. I am glad you all are enjoying it. It was great catching up with you all again. Hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Wendy Yutzy said...

thanks for sharing the pictures! When to you get back to Red Lake? We are excited to have you here again! Tia wants to have you guys over for her birthday.