Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Praise the LORD!!

I slept all night last night!! :) Thank God for drugs, and for a good husband who got up with the crying kids. They came to ask me a question about if C could have Advil, and I could hardly wake up enough to answer them. Ooops. :) But they are all still sleeping now, and I feel great. Yay!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay! I'm happy with you! It's funny that you're so happy to sleep through the night. Almost like you're my one-year-old (or her mommy.) Hannah slept all night and is still sleeping too. Yay!

Rita said...

That's good news. And I hope you can repeat it tonight without the aids. Our house is way too quiet except for all the good memories.

Colleen said...

Hey Rhon! Glad to hear you have made it back safely and are sort of getting over jet lag. I will be praying that sleep will come naturally at the right hours for all of you. I will be experiencing all of that craziness in a few weeks myself. Just as a trivial, the world is a small place note...I met three people going to Lesoto with MAF while I was at a training seminar in Colorado last week.