Sometime soon, one of you is going to be the 20,000th visitor to my 'umble little blawg. So, let's pretend that we should celebrate that, and if you click over here and see 20,000 on the site meter counter (down and to the right), leave a comment telling me who you are. I'll send you a prize from Madagascar, but no guarantees that it will be in the next few days. Or weeks. :)
(Please, no incessant clicking on the refresh button, ok? That's all I ask. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What if I'm 19, 981? Do I get a prize too??? Oh wait. I'll just count my wonderful vanilla beans toward that prize. My vanilla sitting in the back of my cupboard in a blue and white tall glass bottle is totally amazing!! Thanks again!! Stuff is happening in our world. As soon as I can I'll tell you. :o) There. Are you in suspense now?? Love and miss you!! Blessings! c.
Oh! I think I just did it. more later...love you....don't need a reward more than what your life has given to me!!!--Mom
Or else I did, mine still says 20,000 on the money. You can send the $20,000 to box 315.
20,004 = (
Post a Comment