Monday, February 16, 2009

Agree or Disagree?

I found this quote in an airline magazine a few years ago and copied it down. What do you think about this?

"It's difficult for people to get rid of junk. They get attached to things and let them define who they are. If there's one thing I've learned in this business, it's that you are what you can't let go of."
-Brian Scudamore from GOT JUNK

3 comments:

NomadatHeart said...

Agree. Sort of. It all depends on what we allow ourselves to get attached to. Jesus said, "Take no thought for tomorrow" and "be content with food and clothing." (Matthew 6) But it surely is true that "junk" can control us!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I think I'll keep thinking abit before I leave my 2 cents. I want to think about what my junk is before I say that's what I am or not! Just letting you know I was here....like,always. BTW I haven't forgotten the quetions you left on my blog. I will get around to them on of these days.

Sabrina said...

Very good brain food. What is junk? I keep empty cool whip tubs so that I can freeze things like applesauce in them at a later date. So, the empty tubs taking up space in my basement are junk for part of the year, but then they become useful and save me money. I guess my junk defines me -cheap! :) This one has me thinking. I might be back...