Larissa's first day back to school. She is totally loving it so far, and it's making her sleep really well at night. :)
Aimee and Sierra's first day back to school. They also had a great time. (Notice the wall behind them? That's my newly painted entry/hallway/stairway colour. I like it, except for the places where it didn't stick. :( )
Sierra's lip and eyes were swollen when she got up this morning. :( I gave her some Benedryl and she laid around for awhile and it's going down now. She doesn't seem to be feeling sick, so I think it was just the Benedryl making her lazy. :)
Aimee lost her first two teeth today! She's been waiting and waiting, so this is quite a monumental day. :)
Today Larissa was at school, and the rest of us got quite a lot of schoolwork done. So when some friends called to say they were going to the pool for lunch and a swim, it didn't take too much to convince me that we should go. :) Caitlyn only got out of the water to eat her lunch and to climb to the top of the slide. :)I had such a great day with the kids today. I don't know what all was different, but I would love if the majority of our days were so happy! Even Sierra's lip didn't get us down today. We just had a good day of learning and playing together. I guess I will thank God for it and pray for more like it! :)

4 comments:
great pics! poor sierra! way to go, aimee! etc... :-)
one side benefit of your being "house-bound" is all the posting. or is that just because you miss us so much? it seems like a dream that you were here sort of...
miss you!
well, we're not really house-bound anymore, but i'm trying to post more often, even if it's just a short, random post. possibly because i miss you, but i hadn't analyzed it that far. :)
how do you like wordpress so far?
yes, thanks for the pictures! Poor Sierra looks so miserable in that pic. Glad you had a good day anyway. I'm going to try to update my blog now.
Love the pics, love the wall :-) I noticed it right away. Did you get any other parts of the house done? That pool looks soooooo good.
Post a Comment