So, today we are under the impression that we are back to business as usual. I confess I have no idea how things can possibly be back to normal, but I'm about to go out and see what I can see. :) Larissa went to school today for the first time since we're back. She was very excited and only slightly nervous. The rest of us whipped through a bunch of schoolwork (yay!!) and now I'm about to go and see if the grocery stores are open or not, then pick up Judah and Larissa from school.
We had a great weekend. Saturday we spent a few hours at the pool and then just hung out here. Sunday we went to church (hooray!!) and then out for lunch with a bunch of friends. (The menu was considerably shorter, due to the high price of cooking oil right now.) Then we came back here and I scrapbooked! It was so much fun to get out the new supplies I brought back and start to reorganize everything.
Alrighty, I'm off. Please keep on praying for Madagascar!
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
the stores were NOT open. oh well.
Stink! Anyway, sounds like a fun weekend. A pool sounds sweet...
Nice to hear they are attempting to restore order. I guess you'll just keep eating eggs then?:) Wish I could help you soak in some sunshine by the pool side. It's only -18C right now!
hooray for scrapbooking! you didn't mention that part. = ) My work verification is ferness. As in furnace?
Hope you get to buy groceries really soon. I'm happy for you that you got to go to church AND go out for lunch with friends. What a great day, eh?
Post a Comment