Please keep on praying for the country of Madagascar! This evening I'm watching the news online and listening for news from friends around town, and it's not good news that I'm hearing. The rally in town today has ended in violence, and I don't think it's over yet.
I don't really know what to write, since I hardly qualify for political analysis. Just pray. We still feel safe at our house. In fact, it's hard for me to imagine that all of this is happening in town, when things are so peaceful here that I can hear the crickets.
(selfish little thought: I really, really, really don't want to be stuck at home all of the next week!)
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
We will definetely be praying for you.
oh yeah, i also forgot to say that there might be a cyclone hitting mada in the next day or so as well...
May the kingdom of God come and His perfect will be done in Mada as it is in Heaven...is my prayer tonight.
Rhonda, we will continue to pray for you as well as all that is going on around you. I've tried to keep up with what is going on around you. I am so glad that you are safe.
thanks for letting me in on your blog, we are praying for safety for all of you. jeannie
I'm not finding any selfishness in that last statement. You must be getting so stir-crazy! Praying for you and the fam!
Praying for you!!
It was interesting reading the news clips - and very sad. Hope you are doing well. Praying for peace there!
Post a Comment