Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Door Signs

I felt all crafty one Sunday afternoon and had nothing quick to work on, so I started making these signs for the girls' bedroom doors. It's taken me about a month to finish them, but I'm quite happy with them. The colours are a little bit brighter in real life, but I couldn't figure out how to make the photos more true to life.





6 comments:

Robyn said...

Those are SO cool! You look like one of those craft sites you like to visit :-) Is it material or stenciling or what? I love it.

Rita said...

when I double clicked on them it enlarged them I got a better idea of the true colors, I think. Nice job! I wonder too, free hand, or what?

MJ said...

Ever Neat!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Good job. I need a little more info on how you did these. . .

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the others... "very cute" and "how?"

Anonymous said...

wonders never cease, martha, wonders never cease. good job.