So, things have definitely escalated here in Mada this week. I find it hard to put all of my thoughts into words, but I will say that yesterday and today have been rather stressful and tiring. It's so exhausting to battle fears from the multitude of rumours that are floating around all the time, everywhere I go.
Jocelyn wrote about it here and here, and did a good job of explaining the emotions that we're dealing with. (If you click on over there, feel free to leave her a comment, ok? :)
In all of this strange, stressful, constantly changing turmoil, I am feeling the presence of God with us. Right now I would like to say that I'm not worried, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm praying that God would keep on strengthening my faith, and that I will believe with all my heart that His mighty hand will make the way for us.
Please keep on praying...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i was going to mention that you can use google news to find news stories, even though you rarely see them in the headlines...
...i recommend reading them with a grain of salt, so to speak. :)
Thinking of you and praying for you! Thanks for the links to Joclyn's blog.
Thanks, Rhonda for the update and also the link. It's easy to forget to pray about it if/when I don't hear for awhile.
We'll keep praying. Talk to you soon.
Praying for you all. May God give you the grace you need during this time.
We're praying In Iowa too,
Hang in there,
Twila
Post a Comment