In an unexpected turn of events, we might be going to Uganda. Yes, Uganda. This Saturday. For 4-8 weeks. (We were just asked this morning.)
I'm excited, but my head is spinning. We'll know for sure tomorrow, so I'll write more then...
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
WHAT?? WHY?? WHEN? (Oh, you said that already) WHERE (in Uganda)?? WOW!! I'm glad you're excited. I want to know more. Dave has some connections there so we'll have to let you know where depending on if and where you end up.
*my word verification is "shist!" I didn't know it knew dutch. tisk tisk...
* my next word verification is "peester." What in the world?
Uganda? Sounds like an adventure. Hope all goes well!
wow - go with God - we're thinking of you and praying.
Wow. I'm almost speechless. Almost. I'm glad you're excited too. But I more than believe that your head must be spinning just now. Wow. Who's sending you and why? Will you be filling in for other pilots like Josh is doing right now? What about school? I'm sure you have just as many questions as we all do so I won't ask anymore. Only this.....you will have access to internet won't you? Let's hope and pray so!!!
wowzers! that's news!
I'm quite ready to come home already, i confess. I'm homesick for my own house, garden, ability to drive (on the correct side of the road) and not fearing about Judah breaking everything in the house we're staying in :-S Alas. Josh is very ready to get back into the office and "Do!" something, while i'm ready to leave already. LOL. terrible.
Hope you have fun in Uganda!
jocelyn
Wow! This certainly gives us something to pray about! I'll check back often for more details so keep us posted!
Hi! I think you'll LOVE Uganda Rhonda even though of course you'd rather be home in Mada. There are really nice things to do and go and see there and a big MAF team to look after you, although they may probably be almost as excited about the Cessna Caravan you'll be bringing along :-). Make the most of it! Love, Marjan
Oh my. The suspense! You still don't know anything for sure??? Or are you just not telling all of us who are constantly checking your blog!? For your sakes I hope you know soon...and tell us as soon as you know!
what in then world?!? let us know what's going on, okay??
Post a Comment