Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 more sleeps


We’re back in Nairobi now, hanging out and waiting for Saturday to arrive so that we can go back home. Good thing that Jocelyn and Judah are willing to hang out with us, so we’re not bored. :) We had lunch with them at the mall close by and now we’re hanging out at our guesthouse until we meet them (and Josh) for supper at an Ethiopian restaurant.

Our short holiday this week was only a few days, but I’ve rarely had such a packed-full, wonderful, exhausting few days. Today I just feel weary. Part of that is being tired of packing, unpacking and repacking as we have been moving around, and it makes me even more ready to get back home.

Here’s another few photos of our safari. The girls loved almost everything, and were overall very patient and quiet when we were looking for animals. I hope that they remember at least a few details for always.


5 comments:

My Not-So-Empty-Nest said...

Looks like a great vacation to me. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Merle said...

I'm green with envy. Someday, me too. Thanks for the post.

Robyn said...

That is awesome. I hope you got a picture of each girl with an animal. Those elephants are majestic. :-) Thanks for updating all the way home.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you had all that fun! Does home mean back to Mada? We're home now too. "relieved sigh"

rachelslab said...

cute hair on S. = ) Great pictures and I'll me on pins and needles waiting for more...