Tuesday, May 05, 2009

african hair



Caitlyn has been waiting and waiting to get her hair braided, and I finally arranged to have it done. It took almost 3 hours and cost me $5. She's very pleased, to say the least, and the other 3 girls are begging to have theirs done, too. :) We'll see. She has 15 braids, in case anyone is wondering.



14 comments:

Josh and Jocelyn R. Plett said...

wow! Caitlyn, you look very African with those braids. :-)

3 hours though?!?! jeepers. i dont know if i could sit still that long to have my hair done! :-)

iris said...

I'm almost surprised the others want theirs done after seeing how long it took for her! So, how long will it last? Will you just wash it the way it is? It's cute, caitlyn. I hope your sisters and mom get theirs done too so we can see a picture of all of you together like that! =) Think of all the movies you could watch while it was being done!

Anonymous said...

Caitlyn, that looks FAB-U-loso!

erin & morgan

Jenni said...

very, very cool! and what a deal! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, very good deal. I paid $20 for Erin to have it done in Cuba.

rachelslab said...

Very cool! I'm also impressed she'd sit that long.

MJ said...

Be sure to also get pictures when you take out the braids. Very Nice!

Dad N said...

Hey, Caitlyn, I like your braids. I think that's groovy! Know what that means? I'm not really wishing my hair could be braided, though. I love you,
Papa

elise said...

That's so cool! I think you should get them done too!

Robyn said...

I know I already told you, but that is some awesome hair you have there. Just had to put in my two cents...I can't be left out of a conversation, you know.

Anonymous said...

Looks like all of them are watching a movie while she's getting the braids. I'll be waiting to see the curls!

Anonymous said...

THAT ANON WAS FROM MOM

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks nice! Two of our friends at church have their hair that way too. We'd really like to be there with you guys. Love, Anna-Christina and Olivia

Paula said...

Aw, that was so cute!!! Did she like it?