Thursday, May 14, 2009

FYI

I'm working on our mailing list for our newsletters and just thought I'd put some info here about that for your education on the matter.

1. If you are not on our mailing list, and you'd like to be, just send me your e-mail address.
2. If you are on our list and would prefer to get the e-mail version (saves postage and paper/printing costs and you get colour pictures every time!!), just send me an e-mail to tell me you want to switch.

11 comments:

Kim said...

I would like to be on it, but am not currently. I think you know my e-mail. :)

Robyn said...

I'd like to get the email version. You know how green we try to be here :-)

Vicki said...

email version works for me!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Melva

Anonymous said...

Me too!Twila H.and Hans's still comes to our house so you can shut that one off too.

lisa said...

We would like to get the mail version (then Brent will read it too!). Do you have our address?!

Rhonda said...

Twila, can you e-mail me to make sure I have the correct address?

Lisa, I don't think we have your current address.

Thanks!

Emily said...

Rhonda, You can send mine via email as well to kevinandemily08@yahoo.ca that would be wonderful!
Blessings!

Emily (Weaver) Wiebe

Anonymous said...

I'd take the email version over the paper one. I'm not sure if my paper copy goes to Albania still or where exactly.

Glenda said...

Sorry, hit enter by accident and that comment was posted without a name...although you probably can figure out who send it. =)

rachelslab said...

sorry I'm so late - um, e-mail is fine for us too I'm fairly certain, though I'm making he decision all by myself with no prayer or fasting involved.