I really love reading signs here. I guess in Mada they're all in French, so any possible humour is lost on me most of the time. Here they're in English and I'm amused. Some of these are just advertising. That's not so amusing, but I thought you might like to see how people have whole buildings painted with advertising. (It happens in Mada, too, and I always have assumed that the advertising is a free paint job for your house or business, but I don't actually know if that's true.) You might have to click on some of these to make them big enough to read. Enjoy. :)










3 comments:
sorry about the doubled up pictures. my slow connection discourages me from editing. :)
Very cool! I like the "discover my heart" one and well, they're all good. fun times.
I'm partial to the Cadbury one as well...which reminds me - I've got some mini Cadbury creme eggs in my cupboard.
Post a Comment