Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Technology, My sisters and Eye-Rolling

Tonight I had the pleasure of 'talking' to two of my sisters at the same time using Yahoo messenger. It was so cool, and so amazing to me that we can do that from all over the world. Amazing technology, eh? Not to mention that they are so Weird. :-) I miss my sisters' sense of humour so much and it was nice to laugh at them again. Just think girls, only a few months and we can all hang out and laugh at things that no one else wants to laugh at. (Imagine how sore our husbands' eyes will be from all the eye-rolling they will be doing.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! yay yay yay!!!

Robyn said...

Boo hoo - I missed the conversation! Can we reschedule???
Can't wait for the laughter to be in person.

Anonymous said...

it will be a blast! our poor husbands.