Yes, I’m still alive. Just hanging out with Rachel, trying to keep my kids healthy, mourning the loss of the Stanley Cup, missing my hubby (just till tomorrow), making an effort to keep everyone fed and clothed, hoping my housekeeper is not as sick as reports have it, being thankful that my husband’s bike accident wasn’t worse, and all that. Just the usual. Ha ha.
What’s up with you?
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Bike accident??? Sorry, but you can't just drop a little phrase like that without expounding a little! What happened?? And what am I up to? Well, I just got back from a vigorous walk in which I tried to get my heart rate UP! My big brother informed me that this is the most effective way to get in shape and lose butt, I mean weight.
Oh, and stay posted today for some exciting developments from Iris and me...
Was it a dirt bike or a bicycle or a motorcycle or a tricycle or a moped or a unicycle or a big wheel or WHAT???
what's up?? don't you people read our freewebs site anymore??
Okay, okay, I'll lay off. :-) Matthew wrote about it, so I just assumed you read it already. My mistake.
Still waiting for the exciting developments. :-)
Actually, I must admit, I seldom go to your freewebs site anymore! Sometimes I stop and think, Oh yeah, they actually have a real website with real news, and then I go look at it. It's "realer" news, but not nearly as entertaining. :-)
Post a Comment