Sorry I haven't been a good and faithful blogger lately...life is busy and something had to go. I've been composing blog entries in my head all week, but unfortunately, most of them will never be recorded. :-)
Friday Food - my menu last night was a noodle/ham/green bean casserole. That's it. No side dishes. (I decided what we were eating when I went out to the kitchen to cook it.)
Tonight we had some friends over for supper and then our neighbours joined us to play games and eat ice-cream after the kids were in bed. We played Pit and it was lots of fun.
Got to get to sleep now...I'm teaching Sunday School tomorrow, along with all the other normal 'craziness' of Sunday. (Day of rest? For who?) (Who? Whom? I never can get those straight.)
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Rhonda - just thought I'd say HI and do you have anywhere to watch Edmonton win the Stanley cup there?
Post a Comment