Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Food

Pancakes
Butter
Peanut Butter
Syrup
Bananas

Milk
Juice
Water


Fancy, eh?

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I see no one has been leaving comments for you so I thought I should, even though I have nothing of use to say.
My Friday supper was actually quite good - and that is because I didn't cook it! Daryl made steak on the grill (excellent), leftover potatoes and an interesting salad that he invented - chick peas, onions, black olives, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. It was quite tasty, I must say.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll leave a comment too. Robyn guilted me into it. :-) Your Friday supper very closely resembles our usual Sat. breakfast. We enjoy doing that most Saturdays - but it sorta takes away the opportunity to have a quick pancake supper other times. :-( Robyn, I would like to try that salad. Do you have any leftovers??

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to let you know that the game last night was really good! the edmonton crowd was wild, and it was just a fun game to watch. if you didn't check yet, the oilers won, 2-1. go oilers.

Robyn said...

karla, you'd think a true Canadian would have a little more enthusiasm. At least use an exclamation point next time. Sheesh.