I blog, and blog-hop.
I Google all kinds of stuff, and wonder about who might be Googling me.
I text my husband. (or sms him, depending where you’re from)
I’d love to be PhotoShopping stuff, but haven’t been able to yet.
Got any to add?
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I'm sorta behind the times as usual, so usually I just "e-mail". Yes, that really is a new verb. It's just been around long enough that we're very used to it. Oh yeah, and I now blog! Well, I'm going to, as soon as I have some time. Right now it's still easier to just comment on yours! :-)
And, by the way, I found out who your anonymous hockey fan was, Rhonda. Derek is the guilty one. Apparently he's too shy to comment with all the ladies. Sorry, Derek. Next time, just join on in. We won't laugh at you! :-)
Post a Comment