Me: L, are you big enough to poop in the potty?
L: Poop puppy.
S: She is talking about puppies.
Me: No, she’s trying to say potty, but it sounds like puppy. L, say potty.
L: Puppy.
Me: See?
S: No, she means puppies. Do you like to visit puppies?
L: Puppies see-um. Woof.
S: Visit means seeing puppies. Do you like that.
L: Yeah.
Me: ???
L: Poop lee-um ohing pigs.
S: She’s really talking about pigs.
Me: ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Not only do women have speghetti for brains, little girls do, too! I laughed out loud over that speghetti conversation.
Your kids are so funny. I laughed out loud too. To be honest with you, I think it would be easier to come here with L in diapers. But that's just "one man's opinion" (say it with this hr has 22 min accent)
hey, great memory Rhonda!
Post a Comment