Wednesday, July 19, 2006


I never thought I'd see the day that we would eat hotdogs out of a can... Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

are these anything like Vienna Sausages? If so, you'd better stay away from them. They do nasty things to your insides! Ok, I'll be blunt, they give you gut rot. :)

Anonymous said...

Eww!! Thankfully, I've never had Vienna Sausages so my guts should be okay. And how did you find that out, Sabrina??

Sabrina said...

My husband...:)

Jenni said...

What is this world - or the Slaubaughs - coming to??? Were they good?

Anonymous said...

I almost feel like I should mail you some fresh vegetables.

Ps We sent a package to you with a YWAM missionary. I hope you receive it soon

Anonymous said...

Did you guys all die after eating those dreadful hotdogs? You better write soon or we'll get worried about the state of your guts.

Rhonda said...

ok, everyone, don't panic...we're all still alive and well. the hotdogs were fine. they were just normal hotdogs, but in a can. and, we do eat a pretty good amount of fresh fruits and vegs here, so you don't have to feel too sorry for us. for instance, we eat fresh green beans year round.

our internet has not been alive and well, but i think we have it back in order again. i'll try to write a real post soon.

Jenni said...

Glad you're alive and well! And remember, you promised pics of your new curtain rods. (Do they have curtains attached??)

rachelslab said...

what could be better? Did you roast then over an open fire after you opened the can?