1. sorry this isn't a link...don't strain anything cutting and pasting it.
2. for all you non-soccer fans out there, this is referring to the head-butt that was discussed a few posts back. but, even non-soccer fans will get a kick out of this, i promise. (esp. Canadian folks.)
You're right. I know nothing about soccor and I had to laugh out loud! I'm glad you have time to find all this stuff and bring it to our attention! =) BTW, I didn't strain anything but it did give me opportunity to learn HOW to Copy and paste. Thanks!
Okay, the silly thing won't download all the pictures for me. :-( So, can someone tell me what's up with the Italians, and the press? Even with only three pictures, it's pretty funny!
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
4 comments:
two things:
1. sorry this isn't a link...don't strain anything cutting and pasting it.
2. for all you non-soccer fans out there, this is referring to the head-butt that was discussed a few posts back. but, even non-soccer fans will get a kick out of this, i promise. (esp. Canadian folks.)
You're right. I know nothing about soccor and I had to laugh out loud! I'm glad you have time to find all this stuff and bring it to our attention! =) BTW, I didn't strain anything but it did give me opportunity to learn HOW to Copy and paste. Thanks!
Okay, the silly thing won't download all the pictures for me. :-( So, can someone tell me what's up with the Italians, and the press? Even with only three pictures, it's pretty funny!
I laughed, I cried, it moved me bob.
Post a Comment