31 things that I’m thankful for:
*God’s patience, love and grace
*My wonderful husband
*C, my thoughtful, intelligent and funny 5-year old big girl
*A, my cuddly, persistent and imaginative 3-year old little girl
*S, my silly, smiley and literal 3-year old little girl
*L, my roly-poly, happy-go-lucky and talkative 23-month old (baby?) girl
*the great family God has made for me…biological and in-laws both
*the friends that I left behind when I moved here
*the friends that have welcomed me into their lives here
*the friends that have arrived here since we have
*sunny days
*healthy kids
*celebrating another birthday
*green grass and colourful flowers
*art lessons
*people who love my kids
*those who’ve gone before us (with MAF) and passed on their wisdom
*my grandparents – two in heaven and two still ‘here’
*people who pray for my family and me
*a politically stable host country
*the many safe flights that M has made
*books
*creativity in myself and others
*clean water
*telephones, computers and the internet
*the advances in medicine that have been made over the last 100 years
*board games
*kids who still nap
*the privilege of having a housekeeper
*the freedom of not having to worry about where my next meal is coming from
*that God made me just the way that he did, even though I don’t understand it all yet!
Happy birthday to me! :)
