Monday, August 21, 2006


Okay, let's play THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! Come on down, you're the next contestant!! I got these flowers for a ladies' night I had on Saturday night (kinda for my birthday). How much do you think I paid for them?? Take a guess! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my guess - $.25 USD or $.28 CAD. Not that I think they're only worth that! Beautiful, beautiful.

Sabrina said...

I LOVE The Price is Right!!!!! OK, I'll say $1.13 USD. happy birthday by the way!

Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting to hear the answer so I can be jealous.=) They really are pretty. Did you have a good evening wiht the ladies?

Anonymous said...

My guess is $5.00 U.S. Hopefully, I'm closest just so I don't have to feel like those flower dealers got ripped off too badly!:)

Anonymous said...

Question: Did you "get" the flowers for your ladies night to a: give away, b: as gifts from them or c: to decorate with?

Rhonda said...

I got them to decorate with, and I'm going to wait awhile to tell you who's closest. (Maybe more people will guess?)

Jenni said...

I'm guessing $1.50 U.S. What do I win if I'm right??

Rhonda said...

The winner is the one who guessed closest to the price without going over....the correct price is $2.50 US, Jenni! You're the winner!!

Oooops, the flowers are wilting already though. Sorry, you're prize value has gone down to about $.75.