If you have a set of keys for your vehicle, and one key is significantly larger than the other, which do you assume is for opening the locked doors and which is for the ignition?
Cause I always get it wrong. Is it just me?
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i would think the big one is for the ignition and the little one for the locks. but it's probably opposite, eh?
exactly what i would say. what's the deal over there? the toilets swirl the wrong way, the keys are backwards...i can't wait to visit!
I would get a vehicle that used the same key for the ignition and the locks! But that's just me. One less cheat sheet.
I vote with Karla and Kim. Are we wrong? Don't you have a Toyota? Because ours has only one key and that's really nice!! For bears of little brain like me!
big one's for the locks and small one's for the ignition. Stinks, eh? and yes, it's a toyota. (that I love.)
It must be a weird, European-only sort of Toyota! So sorry to hear or your aggravation!
Thanks for visiting my blog! It is always fun to meet other twin mommies! My parents were missionaries, so we have more in common than we realize! What fun!
Post a Comment