Well, I'm still only on dial up and I can't send email so you probably didn't get any of my bday messages. I tried an ecard, email and comment on one of your postings. Anyway...so much for that. I was thinking of you. Nice photos. I love the feet in the sand. Who is it? You should frame that. You are a very creative photographer. I needed you here yesterday when I was trying to get a "portrait" of Adrienne. I'm too cheap to renew my smile savers at sears. I think I got some good ones though.
My brain is too full to keep it all inside...here's where the excess leaks out.
I'm a wife of 1, mother of 4, sister to 3 and friend to many. Life is hard, but good because of God's grace.
2 comments:
Well, I'm still only on dial up and I can't send email so you probably didn't get any of my bday messages. I tried an ecard, email and comment on one of your postings. Anyway...so much for that. I was thinking of you. Nice photos. I love the feet in the sand. Who is it? You should frame that. You are a very creative photographer. I needed you here yesterday when I was trying to get a "portrait" of Adrienne. I'm too cheap to renew my smile savers at sears. I think I got some good ones though.
So... don't you give your cat anything to drink??
Post a Comment