Wednesday, September 27, 2006

a little bit of news

So, here we are in Winnipeg. It seems like we've been here for ages, but it's only been 5 days! We spent the weekend at a retreat center with my family. It was a lovely place to recover from jet-lag! A highlight for me was biking on a trail by the lake. Now we are in full-on wedding prep mode and I think things are going well. I took my dress to be altered today, so we can all hope for the best. The wedding is Saturday and we go to Red Lake on Monday.

Oh yeah, I haven't had a haircut for two years, and last night I got a generous 3 inches taken off. So far I still feel bald, but when I look it seems that I still have plenty there.

If I have time tomorrow I will post some pictures. We'll see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, so glad to hear you made it safe and sound! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time in Canada with your families! Have fun this weekend too!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's good to know that you're on this side of the world again. : ) I hope your time can be relaxing even if it's busy!

Anonymous said...

Yea! an update! even if it was tiny....=) I'm sure you're all very busy during this exciting last week before the wedding. See you soon!

rachelslab said...

welcome home!! can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

hey, achin to seee you guys