Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a few verses for the day

3 John 13 and 14
1 Thessalonians 3:11
Philemon 22

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Amen and Amen!! I must be a mess! Those verses made me cry. :-/ I must tell you though, our guest room only has one single bed. But you're welcome to it. :-) (A long time ago, when we were talking about you coming home, Caleb was VERY sad that you wouldn't be staying here!)

rachelslab said...

happy trails gang! I guess you already left. That seems like ages ago that I was chatting online with you this morning. I guess it sort of was - I was gone almost 12 hours today.

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't have a guest room to keep ready but I would gladly give up my own room anytime to have you here with us!! I have thought of you all often since you left home so many hours ago and am praying for you all along the way. May God anwer our prayers and bring you "home" safely. Love you.