I didn't think I'd post again till after the weekend, but here I am with a few minutes. You may have noticed that Blogger so kindly posted my last entry twice. I've decided to let it go, as a symbol of how I feel right now. :) My scatterbrainedness (aka adult-onset ADD) is at an all time high, I believe.
I just finished making a salad for a BBQ we're invited to tomorrow, and now I'm going to relax until tomorrow morning. Well, unless I decide to start packing C's clothes. L's are done and I'm too depressed about the state of A and S's clothes to want to pack them. Those two are hard on clothes!
As you can see, I really have nothing to say. Oh yeah, I cut my thumb. And it was a beautiful sunny day here.
That's all, folks.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I relate to not wanting to pack "sad state" clothes for a trip. Clothes that are suitable here just don't seem so right in other settings. Is that pride of what?
Come home, come home it's supper time.
Pack two shirt and pairs of pants, each, for A and S, and then leave all the kids with M and D while you and R head out to Once Upon A Child (and don't forget to stop at Tim Horton's first for some sustenance!) It will all be okay soon!! I have no idea if that's true, but it sounds like the right thing to say!
well, i finally told myself to buck up and went through a and s's clothes. the conclusion is this: if the weather is cool enough for long sleeves, we're set. if it's short sleeve weather...we have some shopping to do. i'm actually really glad for this motivation to do something about the sad state of their wardrobe, because i dread dressing them for anything besides playing in the back yard! (which they do a lot of, and it probably explains it all!)
and, by the way, i plan on stopping at timmy's between the airport and robyn's house. :)
Post a Comment