...here's an update. :) Not much to say, or time to say it in, so here it is in point form.
*we have had a truly hectic week.
*it was kinda fun, though, in spite of the hecticness
*I am thinking about the fact that exactly one week from now we leave Canada
*lots of mixed feelings about that
*got my teeth cleaned yesterday
*I'm
*31
*and
*have
*no
*cavities.
*NONE.
*end of shameless bragging.
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
congrats on the teeth! I remember the first time I went to the dentist as a small child - I had to get four fillings. :-( I'm thinking about you guys leaving too and my feelings aren't so mixed if you know what I mean! :-(
you should swing by on your way. also, i am 26 and have, not one, not two, but NO cavities! good for us. aren't we the cat's meow (as kim says)?
well, I have some cavities I can share with you guys if you want. I think I'm also approcahing advanced gingivitus... ah the joys of being too broke to go to the dentist.
If we'er in the bragging mode get this My husband 55 and NONE Cavities:)
Twila
yeeehaw! Twila left me a comment!! :) oh, and congratulations to Leonard on the fine teeth.
Oh, Twila, you always did like to brag about your fine husband. :-) You've got yourself a winner there! I really need to call you some day and just have a good ol' chat!
Post a Comment